[mythtv-users] Streaming tv/radio stations for use with MythStream

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 26 03:47:52 UTC 2006

On 09/25/06 23:43, William Munson wrote:

>Michael T. Dean wrote:
>

>>On 09/25/06 18:08, William Munson wrote:
>>
>>>Last time I checked MythStream plugin would not work with pre-0.20 svn.
>>>
>>Use mythstream-v0.17.1 for MythTV 0.20 and above.
>>
>>Use mythstream-v0.16_5 for MythTV 0.19-fixes.
>>
>>(Which, as it happens, is what the MythStream homepage says.)
>>
>Thank you. I missed that in my quick scan of the site. Will give it
>another try this weekend.

Guess I should admit that the MythStream homepage has a much more
verbose (and much less explicit) way of saying what I said, above.  So,
it would be very easy to miss that.

The "as it happens" was meant to convey this fact--it was not meant to
suggest you didn't read the page.  However, after your response, I
realize it doesn't quite read that way.  (Seems I used a much less
explicit way of conveying the message. ;)

Mike