[mythtv-users] removing plugins

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 01:52:14 UTC 2006

Hi,
I did not use any packages, I just followed someone else's help for
compiling. Something I tried was, finding and renaming the module names, but
it did not work for me. May be I should have changed the parameters while I
was compiling.
Thanks for your answer, but I think it is a mythtv question :), at least the
plugin sources distributed on the Mythtv web site and used inside the Mythtv
:)

Thanks,
BIlge.