[mythtv-users] Backup to tape options? Experiences with what works sought

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Mon Sep 25 21:47:16 UTC 2006

I am wanting to get a backup solution suitable for the 400-500 gigs of
stuff I have ( Myth and other more valuable data ).
I would like something to backup over the network to a central
machine.  Some kind of client/server setup that goes to tape or
something.  I want to be able to keep the data copies off-site from
time to time.

Anyone have any good experiences with solutions that fit this?  Backup
devices, software etc... Comercial stuff OK too.