[mythtv-users] MythTv Player 0.1a for windows

Mikkel Stensgaard mikkel at sudu.dk
Mon Sep 25 18:19:56 UTC 2006

Thanks for the feedback so far.

I uploaded a new version:
http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/files/MythTvPlayer01a3.zip

I tried to correct the reported bugs such that you can try the playback:
- It should be able to both connect and play files from version 0.18 -
0.20 . I am not 100% sure that the protocol has not changed from 0.18 to
0.19, but I think it should work.
- ProgramInfo should be available from version 0.18 - 0.20 (and maybe
all future versions)
- It should be able to handle video which is different from the one I
use (702x576). It forces a 4:3 aspect ratio.

Did this solve the problems?  And do you have other feedback?

\Mikkel Stensgaard