[mythtv-users] .20 works great, except for openGL and mythweb

raphy rpooser at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:11:16 UTC 2006

On 9/24/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> > So, it turns out I do have a file in conf.d, called override.  It has
> > the snippet in the readme inside.  There is another file in there called
> > charset which I didn't add myself.  I looked in mod_enabled, and there
> > is a shortcut to rewrite.load, which is in the mods_available
> > directory.  However, I don't have a shortcut to mod_env, nor is there
> > any mod_env file in the available modules directory.  I'm wondering how
> > it was working before if I didn't have that.
> > My skills are very limited when it comes to apache I'm afraid.
>
> mod_env is usually built into apache these days, rather than a separate
> module.  Does the directory name in "override" match your mythweb
> installation directory?
>
> -Chris

Yes, indeed it matches.  I'm using the default directory which is
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb.
I have a symlink from /var/www/mythweb that points to that directory.  So if
mod_env is built in, and I have rewrite enabled, I'm not sure of what else
I'm missing.  maybe I should just try to rebuild and reinstall mythweb
again.  Thanks for you help so far.  Let me know if you think of anything
else I can try.
Raphael