[mythtv-users] Can't get multiple-directories patch to work on 0.20

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sat Sep 23 18:40:29 UTC 2006

Despite Isaac's recommendation against using Lincoln Dale's multiple
recordings-directory patch, I decided I liked its approach better than
myth_archive_job.pl. diff16.txt applied cleanly to 0.20 (ATrpms); I
then put the following into mythtv-setup:

However, after starting mythbackend, here's what I get with LiveTV:

2006-09-23 11:27:36.054 TFW, Error: Opening file
                        eno: No such file or directory (2)

For some reason, mythbackend isn't correctly parsing the entry by
splitting it up using the comma. nfslockfile.lock does properly get
created in each directory if not already there, so I know the
locations get properly parsed that far. Lincoln--or someone