[mythtv-users] A question on the program guide view

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:29:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

When I browse the program guide, it feels really "crowded". For
example, if shows are only 30 minutes long, barely any of their
description shows up in the box... I can get the description by
looking at the top of the screen, but I'd really like to be able to
see at least the full title of the show in the little box, and chen
look up top for a description if I'm interested.

Is this by design? Or can I adjust it somehow via different fonts or
config files or something? If my description isn't very good I can
include a screenshot to show what I'm talking about. Thanks.