[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

William Munson wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sat Sep 23 13:43:53 UTC 2006

Lucien D. wrote:
> I can almost gurantee the current conditions bug is because your
> missing XML::Simple.  I forgot to add a check for it in ./configure
> and coincidentally ur the second person today I've seen with this
> problem.
>
> I'm pretty sure the other one is gonna be a messed up sql statement
> somewhere, I'll start looking at it this weekend.
>
> -Lucien

I have run into an interesting situation. I had mythweather-revamp
working on my SVN system but since I switched to 0.20-fixes it has
stopped working. I uninstalled it and manually removed all the database
entries I could find. On reinstall I am unable to add any pages to the
system. All pages complain about the info source not supporting
something. (Sorry, at work right now.)

Any thoughts on a fix? Did I miss something in the database?

Bill