[mythtv-users] How to get my Dish TV EPG on Myth TV Guide?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 07:01:58 UTC 2006

On 23/09/06, Ramanraj Vamsi <ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>  You suggested creating XML data semi-automatically by screen scraping local
> TV listing from the Internet.........but I am new to this so tell me any
> cool links to guide me in this .

I simply pointed out the fact it would be quicker than manually
creating the data for your XML files. I have no experience in doing
this however. Your best source of information would really be the
XMLTV project and mailing lists (some other grabber use/have used
screen scraping):

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: