[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

Lucien D. ldunning at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 01:51:58 UTC 2006

I can almost gurantee the current conditions bug is because your
missing XML::Simple.  I forgot to add a check for it in ./configure
and coincidentally ur the second person today I've seen with this
problem.

I'm pretty sure the other one is gonna be a messed up sql statement
somewhere, I'll start looking at it this weekend.

-Lucien