[mythtv-users] Multiple Directories for Recordings

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 18:49:15 UTC 2006

Harley Peters <harley at hpeters.net> says:
> Why haven't they applied this patch to the trunk yet ?
> It's been around for months and yet i haven't even heard a boo from a
> single developer about it.
> For me anyway it's the best addition to mythtv in a long time.

I'm surprised as well. Lincoln's message was the first indication to
me that a patch was available. (A few months back I'd seen in a
message that this capability would appear in 0.20; later, when I
mentioned this fact, someone else said that it was still in
development and wouldn't make it in. He was correct, of course.) I'm
looking forward to trying the patch out.