[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth R5D1 and myth2ipod, any one have it working?

Jon Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 22 17:34:22 UTC 2006

I tried Tony's instructions--they will work for some of what is discussed
here, but the -hq problem is something that I had when I compiled ffmpeg
from SVN.

To summarize how I implemented Tony's process, I:

1. uninstall the SVN version of ffmpeg: "make uninstall" in the ffmepg
source dir
2. Installed ffmpeg from apt-get
3. downloaded an older version of nuvexport from
http://forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/archive/ (I used the command "wget
http://forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/archive/nuvexport-0.3.tar.bz2")
4. unpacked it using "tar -xjvf nuvexport-0.3.tar.bz2"
5. installed nuvexport with "/nuvexport source dir/make install"
6. installed update ipod.pm: "wget http://myth2ipod.com/iPod.pm" and "mv
iPod.pm /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg/iPod.pm

Jon