[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Dapper Packages for 0.20

Matthias Thyroff lists at Thyroff.net
Thu Sep 21 21:45:53 UTC 2006

> Hi Stef,
>
> I tried opengl and due to the crash reverted to qt (which did not fix
> it). I also have osd in b/w, at least when live tv is running (not
> when I just activate live tv). I have read posts here on the list
> about it; reinstalling nvidia might fix it, I'll try that. Maybe that
> also helps with the crashes...
>
> Cheers
>
> 	Matthias

Just for the records: I removed the ubuntu nvidia packages (nvidia-glx,
linux-restricted-modules, nvidia-kernel-common) and installed from the
nvidia installer (Version 8774) and it seems to work now: color menues
and, as it seems after a short test, no more crashes entering the EPG
from live tv.

I am happy!