[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

craig lovold craig at lovolds.com
Thu Sep 21 19:19:36 UTC 2006

So, what's the deal with MythWeather?  The current temp it displays is
usually way off (yesterday at this time?) by up to 12 degrees.  Right
now it says weather data from 2:15 PM and the icon shows a starry sky.
The forecast for the next few days is usually way off from other sources
(weather channel, local news, etc).

In 0.19 it was showing data for the wrong days.  At least in 0.20 it
tells me that tomorrow is Friday, not Wednesday like 0.19...

Do others have this problem?  Is there a way to find out what is going
on?  I live in Prior Lake, MN (0609)  and the city is selected
properly.  Mysystem time is correct.

Thanks,
Craig L.