[mythtv-users] 0.20 lost conflict check cabability

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:36:56 UTC 2006

Hey,

I updated my 0.20 and it had the problem that it did not use my second
tuner at all and it did not detect any conflicts. Duplicates were
found tho.  I emptied the database and setup mythtv from scrach (well
I imported recorded database) and got it working nicely.

I have been using this for a week or two and now ti started doing it
again. Only thing I changed was adding recordings and fetching data to
mythtv with mythfilldatabase and tv_grab_dvb. Here is the script:

#!/bin/sh
czap "MTV3" -a 0 &
sleep 10
tv_grab_dvb -o 2 | grep -v 'lang=\"swe\"' | mythfilldatabase
--no-delete --file 1 0 -
skill czap
sleep 5
czap "YLE TV1" -a 0 &
sleep 10
tv_grab_dvb -o 2| grep -v 'lang=\"swe\"' | mythfilldatabase
--no-delete --file 1 0 -
skill czap

I emptied the record database and program database and fetched the
program info again, but it did not fix anything, still second tuner is
not used and no conflicts found.

Any idea if there is another way to correct this than total mysql wipe ?

- Tomi -