[mythtv-users] DVB cards always open on 0.20

Babstar debian-list at blueturtles.com
Thu Sep 21 05:43:09 UTC 2006

Hello,
        I have noticed that my mythtv appears to open all my DVB-T cards
automatically, despite having set "Open DVB card on demand" set.
When I restart the backend after running mythtv-setup the cards remain
closed.  However when I start the frontend all three open despite no
scheduled recording.  Mythweb status reports the cards are not recording
but if I run femon I see FE_HAS_LOCK indicating all three cards are open.
    I don't believe I saw this in 0.19  Has anyone else found this?

--
Ben