[mythtv-users] [semi-OT]Asus M2NPV-VM component output makes everything blue

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Wed Sep 20 04:47:36 UTC 2006

Chad wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm running a system powered by an M2NPV-VM that has onboard component
> output (Nvidia 6150 chipset).  When I plug it into my TV with VGA
> input, the color looks great.  However, when I use component on any TV
> (my TV is a Pioneer PRO-1000HD, but it happens on others ) I get a
> blue transparent picture.  I can still see everything, it's just blue
> instead of multi-colored.

Bad cable or daughter board/riser card?

FWIW, I had this exact same problem with my playstation 2, and it turned
out to be a bad cable.

I've got a MSI 6200 AGP card using the component out via the dongle, and
it's working fine with drivers 8756, 8762 and 8774.  I think I had it
working with 7667 as well, but I'm not 100% sure.