[mythtv-users] Gallery and Music Keyboard

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:52:44 UTC 2006

> I can seem to find a user's guide for music and gallery. I'm trying to with
> the keyboard and/or the remote control to activate the Slide Show, Random,
> Rotate, Delete, Import options in myth gallery and the Next track, previous
> track, play, pause in myth music. If I need entries in my lircrc, please
> advise.

I can't speak to gallery, but the music keys should be similar to your
recordings playback (pause and play are the same, and next and
previous corrospond to rewind and forward).  If your lircrc is setup
correctly for tv playback, then it is fine for music as well.

> I've been looking online for a while and haven't found anything definitive.
> If someone could point me to a help file it would be greatly appreciated.

keys.txt is your friend.  It should be on your system, and it has some
basic key command info for music.

It is not complete though.  I would certainly love to find out if
there are more commands than disclosed on this.