[mythtv-users] MythDVD transcode deletes my files

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Sep 19 23:06:57 UTC 2006

> I am running the exact command that it was running, or said it was
> running.... So is there something wrong in the setup?

Yes, but are you running it in the same directory? Basically the error you
are seeing in the second pass is that twopass.log is in the vob directory.
Were mtd to do the run, twopass.log would/should be in the Lexx directory.
Basically I don't yet know if it is a real problem or just that you were in
the vob directory when you ran the commands (exacting, as undoubtedly they
were).

--
Anduin Withers