[mythtv-users] OTA Standard Broadcast - Picture Good But Bad Sound

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:09:20 UTC 2006

Greets,

Using an antenna for TV (Standard definition) and MythDora.  Moved
system off of satellite tv where it worked flawlessly.  Now, with the
broadcast tv, I can get the picture from all my channels, but the
sound is screeching.  I can almost make out what people are saying,
but it sounds like a very high pitched electrical squelch.

All channels are behaving the same.

Is this a fine tune issue?  Just looking for a starting point.

Thanks in advance!

gs