[mythtv-users] [semi-OT]Asus M2NPV-VM component output makes everything blue

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 18:36:23 UTC 2006

Both the 8762 and I upgraded to see if that fixed it to the 8774, but
it was a no go.  Same problem.

I hunted all ove the nvnews forums, but didn't ever end up finding a
fix other than those mentioned here which don't seem to work for me.

Thanks!

-Chad

On 9/19/06, Henry A Harper III <hah at alumni.rice.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com