[mythtv-users] DVB-T card buying advice

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 10:33:33 UTC 2006

Neil Dunbar wrote:
> As for the Nova-T-500, there is a preliminary driver in the linux-dvb
> tree, but from reports it's not really stable and working properly yet,
> so I'd hold off getting one until things settle down - probably a month
> or two yet.

Thanks everyone for the very quick feedback. I think I might buy the
Nova-T-500 and just use it under Windows until the Linux driver is a bit
more stable, I have long term plans for the box it's going in. As long
as I know support is in the pipeline that's the main thing.

Thanks again

--
Ben "tola" Francis
http://hippygeek.co.uk