[mythtv-users] Temperature on status screen

Ian Macdonald ian at caliban.org
Tue Sep 19 10:09:39 UTC 2006

On Sat 16 Sep 2006 at 14:24:52 +0100, Paul Wheeler wrote:

> On 9/16/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Under "New Features"
> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.20 says "Added
> > temperature sensors information to system status screen". I have
> > lm_sensors working but I can't see anything about temperature on the
> > status screen. Does anyone know what I have to do to enable this?
>
> When mythtv is compiled it checks for it. If you compiled myth without
> lm_sensors installed and then install lm_sensors it wont work. I have
> it working with lm_sensors just fine, it just works. I would check
> with the distribution as to whether it was or not.

It sounds like Axel's RPMs don't have this, as lm_sensors is also
working on my box, but I see nothing on the status screen, either.

The existence of lm_sensors seems one of the more odd things to check
for on the build system. That should be a run-time check.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | The years of peak mental activity are
ian at caliban.org             | undoubtedly between the ages of four and