[mythtv-users] mytharchive DVD has no visible menu selection/'cursor'

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Sep 19 09:55:43 UTC 2006

Around about 18/09/06 18:59, Brad DerManouelian typed ...
> I had this problem as well playing the DVD on my OS X laptop. I can't
> remember the exact name of the theme. I think it's based on the
> MythCenter theme, though. Blue with chapter menus and all that. The
> selection is supposed to be yellow but I don't see it.

   Yes, it's the 'full' MythCenter one I tried;  tested on xine and a DVD
player, both the same.

   I tried & failed to find the selection overlay pixmaps in the mytharchive
dir. (like the set that came with mythburn);  are they generated on the fly now?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature