[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend and 0.20

Jack Lowry jrlowry376 at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 19 01:57:43 UTC 2006

Okay some I'm not a apt/debian/xebian guy. I normally use slackware, it
sometimes comes wiht it's own issues.

I'm trying to install 0.20 on my xbox, I stuffed a new drive in the box,
installed xebian 1.1.4.
I've got the box then I added deb http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian sarge
main to /etc/apt/sources

and tried to install myth-0.20 but it's moaning and groaning about
wanting liblame0 (>=3.96.1-1) but 3.96-1xebian is to be installed. I
also get a complaint aboutb libmyth-0.20 is not going to be installed.

How do I get out of this dependency lock.

Thanx, Jack