[mythtv-users] One show recorded but two identical entries appear in recorded programs

Russell S mythusr636 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 23:26:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't use the LiveTV feature (I get an unable to initialize video error when I hit ctrl-r; but that's for another day).

My double listings are happening on scheduled recordings. These are manual record, daily, at 5am, on the same channel each day. They also happened when I scheduled single recordings, but not as consistently.

For instance, I manually scheduled single record (because I don't have my IRblaster working yet, I have to change channels manually for now) consecutive showings of the crocodile hunter and titled them 'croc 1', 'croc 2', etc. These were all doubled up in the listing. When I setup a recording for a different show (labeled 'pride fighting championship 1') with a different title, it only listed once in the recorded listings. These were all setup for channel 3 at different times.

The duplicates are linked together as evidenced by my deleting one of them and having both entries disappear.

Thanks,
Russell