[mythtv-users] collection of official logos?

Peter Watkins peterw at tux.org
Mon Sep 18 22:57:54 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 04:04:47PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 03:46:15PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:

> > I'm pretty happy with the current logo.
>
> I sort of thought you might be... :-)
>
> Which is why I put that disclaimer on the page.  But if you want to
> kill the page again, that's fine with me too.

Y'know, what might be nice is a Logo/Branding page on the Wiki, something
that would answer questions like whether this is the only logo design:
  http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/skins/common/images/mythtv.png
or where to get higher resolution images, etc.

I think it'd be good to have variations with different shapes, too. There's
been talk of MythTV PC badges/stickers, and these look really nice:
  http://www.mythtvtalk.com/ProjectGrayhem/images/badges.png
Is that the official "square" logo? Should it be?

Should there be an official round DVD logo (designed for stick-on DVD labels
and/or LightScribe-type DVD printers)?

-Peter