[mythtv-users] mytharchive DVD has no visible menu selection/'cursor'

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 18 11:50:44 UTC 2006

   Burnt my first test DVD from MythArchive, and almost everything went
swimmingly.  The only glitch is no visible selection on the menus.  The DVD
works if I guess where the selection is, and it seems to 'move'
appropriately.  Just can't see it.

   Anyone else seen this?  I couldn't find any other refs. on the list.

   This *is* on a box where I've previously used the web-based mythburn
scripts;  in fact, I had a similar issue with that at one point;  I think
then the issue was solved by turning off animated thumbs (don't know why),
but mytharchive's not doing that anyway.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature