[mythtv-users] mythweather configuration

Marek McGann marek.mcgann at mic.ul.ie
Mon Sep 18 08:47:02 UTC 2006

Where is the mythweather 0.20 configuration stored?

Mythweather is constantly just producing the same forecast (it's not updating,
effectively, and has been giving me the same weather for a week now). I
figure I probably ran it under root the first time and now the mythtv user
can't overwrite the file the information is stored in. I can't find that file
though (it's not in .mythtv/mythweather - the radar images are there, but
nothing else).