[mythtv-users] Small MythTV Stickers

Damien Dusha damiendusha at netspace.net.au
Sun Sep 17 12:31:06 UTC 2006

Hello all,

At the risk of having the craziest idea for the week, I'm thinking about
small stickers  with the MythTV logo 2-3cm long, - that's about an inch
for those on the wrong side of the pacific :) .

The reason being is that I have a reasonably attractive back small form
factor computer case (well, enough to blend into the living room), but
it's polluted with the manufacturer's decal in the corner and I would
like to cover it with something a little more... attractive.

Kind of the same size you see for the Intel or AMD stickers or (worse)
the "Designed For Windows XP" stickers.  They would cover that logo nicely.

Maybe a couple of dollars each through some online store that does that
sort of thing?  I'm sure a chunk of that could go to new MythTV hosting
servers or something  I know I could do my own, but the question is, do
I really want to?

Would there be much support for that sort of thing?  Maybe some
companies that make Myth-based PVRs to get sufficient volume for
something like this?  Or is it just a crazy idea?

Damien.