[mythtv-users] MythArchive "Time Formats" problem

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Sun Sep 17 03:02:40 UTC 2006

I've done my googling, but I haven't found any help for this error
message.  I just tried to set up MythArchive for the first time, and in
the Log Viewer I got the following messages:

Obtaining data and time settings from MySQL database for hostname mcbain
ERROR: Failed to get time formats from the DB
Terminated

I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I'm not sure where to look.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks!

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/