[mythtv-users] Mythmusic WAF very low.

craig lovold craig at lovolds.com
Sun Sep 17 00:13:44 UTC 2006

Has anyone had succes making MythMusic user friendly?

We have several hundred CDs ripped to our server and my wife "Just wants
to listen to a song".

We don't want to spend hours making playlists, we just want to be able
to find a song and queue it up or play it now.

Why is this so hard?  Is mythmusic geared towards techies who make
playlists or something?

Yeeesh it's clunky for just wanting to play a song or two.  Hit 3 to
edit a playlist and then fumble around and have to back out to get it to
play? What am I missing?

Craig L.