[mythtv-users] YUM update for .20?

Garth Benedict shrkbait at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:08:16 UTC 2006

I really love the Myxer theme.  I hope we can keep it active.

I am having a different problem since 0.20.  When I move up/down the text
goes away.  If I loop all the way around some come back but for the most
part moving==disappear.

Running FC3 with rpms.  Customizations:
[root at jules Myxer~]# ll|grep '>'
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root     73 Jan 13  2006 background.jpg ->
./MyxerCustomizer/backgrounds/ver1_backgrounds/background_blue_swirl1.jpg
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root     81 Jan 13  2006 button_off.png ->
./MyxerCustomizer/buttons/bluetwo_buttons/button_green_3d_reflection_inactive.png
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root     83 Jan 13  2006 button_on.png ->
./MyxerCustomizer/buttons/bluetwo_buttons/button_green_togglebutton_active_left.png
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    115 Jan 13  2006 theme.xml ->
./MyxerCustomizer/text_style/ver1_text_style/theme_black_activetext_no_outline_white_inactivetext_black_outline.xml
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root     43 Jan 13  2006 watermark ->
./MyxerCustomizer/watermarks/watermark_gant

Anyone else...?