[mythtv-users] Direct FB

Alexander Böhm babyfly at gmx.net
Sat Sep 16 09:31:37 UTC 2006

I'm running a AMD XP 2400+ in an Shuttle XPC with VIA Unichrome VGA
Chipset, 512MB Ram, 160Gigs
Perfomance is great , compared with my other Box running FC4 with X and
Myth on the same Hardware.
The Pro is that now X starts and the box is almost already up as you
push the Power button, no Cons from my side for now

Greets
Alex