[mythtv-users] 0.20 LCD recording status not working

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 19:54:57 UTC 2006

I've had a search of the archives to see if this has been reported already
and I haven't seen it so here goes...

Since 0.20, when something is recording, the LCD no longer shows the name of
the show being recorded, the channel it is on, and the start and end time of
the program (as well as the progress bar).

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or whether it's just me. All
other LCD stuff seems to be fine. And I've checked that recording status is
ticked in the lcd output preferences. Anyone else notice this behaviour?

Regards,
Andrew