[mythtv-users] Seeking MythTV Developers

mike wann spikem at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:54:01 UTC 2006

For the last year I have been working with clients in Seattle to build customized Windows PCs, and have recently received a request to build out 10-15 mythtv boxes with some specific custom feature set additions and integration into the client's existing network storage system.
I am looking for an experienced MythTV developer for this contract project, preferably in Seattle, but non-local devs are OK also.
Please contact me directly at mike at wann.org for additional details.  Thank you very much.
Mike Wann
mike at wann.org