[mythtv-users] N/A

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Fri Sep 15 15:17:22 UTC 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:34:50 +0200, Axel Thimm said

> Everything (but mythweb, because it is in php) needs to be rebuild as
> the mmx flags are inherited. An updated mythtv for FC5 has already
> been uploaded, mythplugins are to follow.
>
> Note: this does not affect x86_64, mmx support there was OK.
> --
> Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Axel -

I was looking at the web listing of packages, and it's hard to tell which
have the fix and which haven't yet (going by the dates and times shown
there, anyway).

Could you post a shout when all the distros you cover are current?

Thanks (for everything)!

Chris K.