[mythtv-users] Help understanding DVB-T settings

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Sep 15 09:28:40 UTC 2006

Around about 15/09/06 09:17, Robin Neatherway typed ...
> Can you watch this channel with any other program, or dump a viewable
> stream with dvbstream? I thought UKTV Gold was a pay channel.

   Now that never occurred to me!  I'm used to being able to get it on Sky,
so didn't think.

   I didn't know about dvdstream [how to view a stream directly was a follow
up question!] so I might try that, but I think you're right.

   Should not Myth be able to detect encrypted channels and not just stuff up?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature