[mythtv-users] How to migrate back to 0.19-fixes with ATrpms?

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Thu Sep 14 21:33:31 UTC 2006

Quoting John Lundell <jdlundell at gmail.com>:

>> John Lundell <jdlundell at gmail.com> says:
>>> I too am having huge problems with HD playback on 0.20.  It is
>>> unwatchable on my P4 3.0 processor.
>>
>> M3 T00!!!
>

> I do not know if you saw my follow up but what fixed this for me was
> downloading and compiling the core myth package myself.  I left the plugins
> and themes from the packages.  I am not sure that is the safest thing to do
> but it seems to be working fine now.
>
> John

There is another thread that was discussing that MMX support may have
been ( not compiled in ) left out of the RPM's.  I would see how that
plays out first.  If it was that, some new RPM's will likely fix you
right up!  Lower the load etc.... It would explain my system and alot
of others that are comming up on this list.

Mark