[mythtv-users] Some issuses Post-0.20-upgrade (DVD Creation, Seek table(?))

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Sep 14 21:08:14 UTC 2006

Hello!

Upgrading my Two machine system to 0.20 was smooth, and I commend the dev team!

I ran in to the “corrupt thumbnail size”, but found the answer on the list.

But, I can NOT figure out how to access the DVD creation.

I got Mythplugins and installed with the following options:

MythMusic requires libmad and libid3tag.
MythMusic requires vorbis.
MythMusic requires FLAC.
MythMusic requires libcdaudio.
MythMusic requires CDDA Paranoia.
Disabling MythMusic due to missing dependencies.
Disabling MythGallery due to missing libtiff.
Disabling MythBrowser due to missing KDE development packages.

Configuration settings:

        MythArchive    plugin will be built
        MythBrowser   plugin will not be built
        MythControls  plugin will be built
        MythFlix      plugin will be built
        MythDVD       plugin will be built
        MythGallery   plugin will not be built
        MythGame      plugin will be built
        MythMusic     plugin will not be built
        MythNews      plugin will be built
        MythPhone     plugin will be built
        MythVideo     plugin will be built
        MythWeather   plugin will be built
        DVD creation   support will be included in MythArchive
        Native Archive support will be included in MythArchive
        FESTIVAL      support will not be included in MythPhone

cookiemonster:~/Projects/MythTV/release-0-20-fixes/mythplugins#

But, how do I actually create a DVD?

Second issue:

Some videos recorded pre-upgrade fast forwards slow, I seem to remember that being a “seek table” problem I saw back in early .19 days as well.

Can something be done? WAF took a hit on this one ☺