[mythtv-users] Add Recording to database.

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Sep 14 18:55:03 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 10:45:08PM -0400, Bryan Cromwell wrote:
> Is there a script/way to add a video (avi,nuv) to the 'Watch Recordings'
> section?
> Thanks!

    I am interested in the inverse. I'd like to pull things out and
deposit them into my mythvideo directory. Is there an easy way to
pull out the mpegs with meaningful names. My current format for
mythvideo is <show_name>-<episode_number>-<episode_name>.

    It would also be nice if the PVR had an option to store
recordings in a more human readable format to begin with.