[mythtv-users] MythWeb Custom Recording

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:47:10 EDT 2006

> That's odd.  As far as I know, mythweb only prints relative links -- it
> doesn't actually rewrite the server info like that.
>
> -Chris

I may have explained it in a hard to understand way.  The server info
isn't getting rewritten, just the relative path.

Here is my situation explained again, hopefully easier to understand.

Public DNS entry:  public.mythtv.me
Private DNS entry: private.mythtv.me

When accessing public.mythtv.me from anywhere outside of my house (the
internet) MythWeb correctly rewrites the file paths as such:
http://public.mythtv.me:8080/pl/stream/1042/1158240600

When accessing private.mythtv.me from any machine inside of my house
(my private LAN) MythWeb fails to rewrite the path as such:
http://private.mythtv.me:8080/tv/recorded

When accessing public.mythtv.me from any machine inside of my house
(my private LAN) MythWeb fails to rewrite the path just as above.

Does that make any more sense or help to see what's going on?