[mythtv-users] mytharchive themes

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:55:26 UTC 2006

here is what looks like the section that is failing in the logs:

STAT: Processing /usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/intro/pal_Lost.mpg...
WARN: Skipping sector, waiting for first VOBU...
WARN: Skipping sector, waiting for first VOBU...
.... (lots more of these)
WARN: Skipping sector, waiting for first VOBU...
WARN: Partial sector read (4 bytes); discarding data.

STAT: Processing /mymedia/DVDTemp/work/menu-1.mpg...
STAT: VOBU 16 at 0MB, 2 PGCS
INFO: Video pts = 0.120 .. 15.120
INFO: Audio[8] pts = 0.120 .. 30.168
INFO: Audio[32] pts = 0.120 .. 0.120
STAT: VOBU 25 at 1MB, 2 PGCS
ERROR: Failed while running dvdauthor. Result: -11