[mythtv-users] 0.20's done

Trey Thompson trey at verustech.com
Wed Sep 13 20:35:09 UTC 2006

> >>The text is there, but could be a little clearer: 'Changing this
> requires a
> >>restart.'  It does not automatically restart.
> >>

> >Interesting.  I OBVIOUSLY trust you!  :)  But I saw the FE disappear,
> >saw my KDE desktop, then MFE reappeared.  ??
> >

> Redrawing the window does not constitute restarting the program.
> Restarting implies "starting again, as you started it the first time"
> (essentially the meaning of "re").
>
> Mike

Wow, thanks for the definition of "re" Mike.  I greatly appreciate that
insight.  While I was hung up on "Does restart mean MFE, or the entire
system?" - I clearly should have just reduced it to the obvious,
"starting again, as you started it the first time".  Oh but wait, that
didn't specify the front end, KDE, or FC5.

Kinda rough there, don't you think?