[mythtv-users] Higer load in .20

Erwan Arzur earzur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:53:08 UTC 2006

> And then I killed mythfontend and restarted it ( no longer watching
> live TV now )
> Look at the diff on top now

I agree i cannot watch live TV and recorded shows anymore on my
Celeron-2.4 / 512MB Pundit-R, which did this all this really smoothly
with 0.19.

I was experiencing problems with Xv on the Pundit's ATI tv-out with
the proprietary driver (half the image is displayed), problems which
disappeared now. I suspect the fix and slowness are due to using
OpenGL on a card that doesn't support DRI (which is the case of the
IGP 9100).

Will try to find a solution ... was thinking to upgrade my box and
ditch ATI anyway.