[mythtv-users] 0.20 experience

Osma Ahvenlampi oa at iki.fi
Wed Sep 13 09:55:54 EDT 2006

On ti, 2006-09-12 at 13:05 +0100, Chris Martin wrote:
> 2.  Using the OpenGL painter, I often get a blank screen (just the
> background picture) when the screen is redrawn for a menu change.
> Pressing up/down on the remote control causes everything  to come back
> again.

I noticed something similar (maybe) when switching the interface to
window mode (instead of full screen) briefly - the text would not redraw
correctly and menu items would effectively disappear when moving up/down
in the menus with the OpenGL painter. In full screen mode it worked, so
I paid little attention to it.

This was with an ATI card and fglrx - my primary MythTV machine has
Nvidia, but there I haven't tried the window mode.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa at iki.fi>    http://www.fishpool.org