[mythtv-users] 0.19 Channel change/ keyboard problem [Was: Re: 0.19 Upgrade - Channel Change Problems]

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:03:26 UTC 2006

On 9/13/06, Steve Milner <mythtv-users at stephen-milner.me.uk> wrote:
> OK mike thanks for the info. The problem I have is I've installed from
> atrpms and the debugging will be a pain.
>
> What I propose to do is try 0.20 and see if the problem persists. If it
> does can I contact you to find out what info you will need to debug the
> problem, or if not can you point me in the right direction to re-raise
> the bug

I used to have this problem but at some point on the way to 0.20 it
went away. I never got round to working out the exact svn revision as
the bug was intermittent and so difficult to track down. I havent had
the problem now for over a month, before i would get it maybe once a
week (often enough to notice that it doesnt do it anymore).

My advice upgrade to 0.20 and see if it still happens.

Paul