[mythtv-users] mythweb streaming videos

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Sep 13 01:06:41 EDT 2006

> I have the same problem ever since I upgraded to 0.20.  I have never
> installed MythStreamTV in the past.  Doesn't mythweb provide http
> access to the recorded files by default?  It used to work with my
> 0.19-fixes installation.

MythStreamTV is the only thing I've heard of that uses MythWeb to stream
via VLC.

If you're using a clean install of MythWeb, and are just expecting a
file download to start, then you have a configuration problem, either in
the mod_rewrite section of .htaccess or an incomplete install that's
missing modules/stream and mythweb.pl.

-Chris