[mythtv-users] How to combine mythweather-revamp and 0.20-fixes?

Mike Mironov mikemiron at tochka.ru
Wed Sep 13 03:48:24 UTC 2006

William Munson wrote:
> I am still running a svn from a couple of weeks ago (its stable and has
> a good WAF) but would like to upgrade once the dust settles. What is not
> clear to me is how to pull in the mythweather-revamp branch. Is it as
> simple as replacing the mythweather directory contents with the revamp
> files or do I need to do something more involved?
>
> My tired mind is having problems wrapping itself around the challenge.
>
> TIA,
> Bill

To get mythweather try this command:
svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/mythweather-revamp/mythplugins
weather-revamp
It create weather-revamp dir. Next run ./configure && make
sub-mythweather. Change dir to mythweather and make install.
Your also need to replace (or delete) weather-ui.xml files from your themes.

-- Mike