[mythtv-users] YUM update for .20?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Sep 13 03:47:28 UTC 2006

On 09/12/06 21:56, Dave Hofstra wrote:

>On 9/12/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>

>>See http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/209145#209145
>>for how to fix a--and please make sure the author of the Myxer theme
>>gets the update.
>>

>I was the creator of the Myxer theme.  I am sorry to inform you I
>haven't done much with it since 0.18, and that is probably why things
>are so messed up now that we are in 0.20.  I have changed the main
>page to reflect my reasons and timeframe for any future development.
>I really should have changed the page to reflect the current status
>sooner, sorry.
>
>The Myxer explanation page can be found at
>http://lisadaveh.home.comcast.net/myxer

It's definitely not something anyone should expect you to have fixed
already, but I just wanted to ensure that if someone takes the time to
fix it, they send you their updates so you don't have to waste time
duplicating their efforts.  There were several changes to themes in 0.19
and 0.20, so themes developed outside the main Myth distribution are
quite likely to have been broken by the upgrades.

And, BTW, thanks for the work you've already put into the Myxer theme.

Mike